Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Automated Mutual-assistance VEssel Rescue - world wide reporting system managed by the US Coast Guard.
- GlobeSuite is designed to visually locate and monitor your mobile object on map.
Australian Ship Reporting System
- AUSREP is a ship reporting system designed to contribute to safety of life at sea and is operated by AusSAR through the Rescue Coordination Centre in Canberra.
Combined Operation and Surveillance System
- Major reporting system involving all official authorities related to coastal and maritime administration. The backbone of this reporting system is a computer network known as the Norwegian Coastal Operations and Surveillance System, COSS®.
Gitiesse Girotecnica, IMCOS
- IMCOS Integrated Multimedia Communication System for application on board of any type of vessels.
Lloyd's Maritime Information Services
- Data on over 87,000 ships, including movements, casualties, vessel characteristics, owners and consultancy services.
- Boat propellers require inspection. Prop Scan is a computerized boat propeller inspection system.
REEFREP Ship Reporting System
- Mandatory Ship Reporting System for Torres Strait and Great Barrier Reef Inner Route. A Queensland Department Of Transport, and Australian Maritime Safety Authority Joint Venture.
- Mandatory ship reporting system in the Straits of Malacca and Singapore.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor