Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D Imaging Sonar
- Underwater Research Lab at Simon Fraser University (SFU) has been researching a new sonar imaging concept called Computed Angle-of-Arrival Transient Imaging (CAATI).
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research
- Polar and Marine research are central themes of Global system and Environmental Science.
Australian Centre for Maritime Studies
- The role of the ACMS is essentially to generate greater public awareness of maritime affairs. It is not oriented to single industries or interests but provides a focal point for all those with an interest in maritime affairs.
Australian Maritime Engineering CRC
- Academic training, research and technology transfer to solve industry problems in marine hydrodynamics, vehicles and structures for Australia's maritime industry.
Cawthron Institute, Nelson, New Zealand
- An independent research institute working closely with the maritime industry on ballast water exchange, treatment and verification, hull fouling. NZ's specialists in harmful algal blooms.
Centre for Marine Science and Technology
- CMST comprises a multi-skilled body of scientists and engineers committed to the development of technical ocean-related skills in Australia.
Centro studi attività marinare
- The CSAM - Centre for Seafaring Studies founded as a centre for research into all activities connected with the sea and with navigation.
- The official site of the Italian Research Center. The company promotes and carries out research activities in the maritime fields, particularly in shipbuilding and marine propulsion.
Danish Maritime Institute
- Ship/Offshore Model Tests, Wind Engineering for Buildings/Bridges, Shiphandling Simulation Courses, Naval Consultancy, CFD, Towing Tanks, Wind Tunnels, Marine Simulators and Software, Industrial Fluid Dynamics.
- Research and consultancy work undertaken on all aspects of navigation on and regulation of the River Danube.
Institute of Marine Research
- A Norwegian national centre for research on coastal and ocean life and the marine environment.
Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics
- Presents the activities of ISL and its products in the areas of logistics systems, transport research and telematics as well as the participation in projects (including EU projects).
Irish Marine Institute
- Ireland's national agency with the following general functions : "to undertake, to co-ordinate, to promote and to assist in marine research and development and to provide such services related to marine research and development, that in the opinion of the Institute will promote economic development and create employment and protect the environment."
- A research company in the SINTEF Group, does research and development in marine technology. Our list of clients includes leading national and international companies and authorities.
Maritime Research Institute Netherlands
- A well-established independent research institute in hydrodynamics and nautical research.
National Sea Grant Office
- Encourages the wise stewardship of our marine resources through research, education, outreach and technology transfer. Sea Grant is a partnership between the nation's universities and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
National Shipbuilding Research Program
- Its mission is to assist the US shipbuilding and repair industry in achieving and maintaining global competitiveness with respect to quality, time, cost and customer satisfaction.
RS Research Shipping GmbH
- Provide services to the maritime research community. They are experienced in operating Research Vessels, conversion and new building for German and international clients for more than 10 years.
Schiffbau-Versuchsanstalt Potsdam GmbH
- Many years of experience in the field of hydrodynamic in the unity of theory and praxis are the basis of high degree accuracy by the correlation of test results to full scale measurements. We solve your hydrodynamic problems.
Seafarers International Research Centre
- Seafarers International Research Centre for Safety and Occupational Health (SIRC)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor