Submit a site
Agents, Brokers and Suppliers
Chambers of Shipping
Ports and Harbors
Ship Owner Associations
Shipbuilding and Naval Engineering
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association of Singapore Marine Industries
- The mission of ASMI is to serve and represent the interests of the marine industry in Singapore.
Baltic and International Maritime Council
- BIMCO is the worlds largest private shipping organization with 2,720 members world-wide.
British Columbia Supercargoes' Association
- An organization of independent, cargo supervision and planning consultants, serving the needs of ship operators and charterers along the West Coast of North America. Our attention to cargo care and the efficient loading of deep-sea vessels results in faster turnarounds and lower costs to Clients.
British Marine Electronics Association
- The BMEA, a member of the British Marine Industries Federation, exists to provide boat owners with a guaranteed level of quality service and support.
Connecticut Maritime Association
- CMA is a non-profit organization which was built by its members, for its members, and as such is one of kind. Unlike many similar organizations which are supported largely by corporate membership, CMA's voting membership is comprised only of individuals.
Food Shippers Association of North America (FSANA)
- FSANA gets you the lowest rates in the industry. As a member of the FSANA, your company shares Minimum Volume Commitments (MVC's) with many others.
- The International Cargo Handling Co-Ordination Association.
Indian National Shipowners Association
- Representing Indian shipowners and aims to stimulate growth and development of Indian shipping.
International Maritime Organization
- IMO is the United Nations' specialized agency responsible for improving maritime safety and preventing pollution from ships.
International Salvage Union
- Web site provides extensive information on the ISU and other member companies, including sections on salvage: an overview, casualty salvage, pollution defence, world salvage directory and more.
LTD Shippers Association
- Negotiates ocean container and LCL rates from the Far East to the U.S. Based on member interest, other distribution programs are developed. These may include air freight, consolidations and domestic programs.
Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil & Gas Assn.
- Information and statistics about the oil and gas industry in Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico, crude oil and natural gas production, drilling, revenues, jobs, refining, pipelines. Links to other oil and gas resources.
Maritime Cabotage Task Force
- Coalition of companies joined together in support of the U.S. domestic marine shipping industry.
- An organization open to all Norwegian companies involved in the maritime industry. lts several hundreds members comprise both employers and employees of maritime companies.
Merchant Navy Association
- The official website for the National Merchant Navy Association. Find news, information, forum and events.
Miami Maritime Arbitration Council
- Introduction to and Rules of Procedure of the Miami Maritime Arbitration Council. An arbitration facility formed to facilitate the prompt, fair and efficient resolution of maritime disputes.
National Marine Electronics Association
- We are the unifying force behind the marine electronics industry. Bringing together all aspects of the industry for the betterment of all is our business.
National Marine Propeller Association
- Represents the US boat propeller repair shops, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers.
Nautical Research Guild
- NRG has been linking researchers, collectors, and builders of the highest quality ship models for fifty years. Members share a common dedication to learning about ships and maritime history through academic research, as applied and expressed in the process of ship model building and other artistic and academic endeavors.
Panama Canal Commission
- The Panama Canal, with its unique location at the narrowest point between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, has had a far- reaching effect on world economic and commercial developments throughout most of this century.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor