Mining and Drilling
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Piranha Pumps: industrial duty submersible pumps, floating pumps, dredges for: dewatering, sand, mud, slurry, trash, corrosive, abrasive liquids.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- International dredging and hydraulic land reclamation consulting firm.
Anthony D. Bates Partnership
- Dredging and coastal consulting engineers for land reclamation, marina construction, and dock formation projects.
Asian Dredging Consultancy
- Reclamation by "rainbowing."
Ballast Neddam Dredging
- Executes world-wide dredging projects and related activities.
- A Texas gulf coast marine contractor specializing in excavation, levee building, de-watering, erosion control, wetlands restoration and amphibious equipment.
Central Dredging Association
- An independent, non-profit, non-governmental, professional society for the dredging industry serving Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
- Provides dredging machinery, meeting the needs of customers in a way perhaps not heretofore experienced.
- Medium for recruitment within the dredging industry, providing a chance for human resources departments and job seekers to use dredging news online to promote their vacancies and resumes.
DredgeMasters International, Inc.
- Offers a complete line of dredging equipment, components, and spare parts.
Dredging Equipment Register
- Worldwide guide to the dredging equipment market. The market place for all companies involved in dredging.
- Capital and maintenance dredging, land reclamation and port construction company affiliated with the DEME Group.
- Provides dredging services, consulting, custom dredges.
Dredging Supply Company
- Portable dredge manufacturer in Harahan, Louisiana.
Duncan & Russell (Vic) Pty Ltd
- Manufacture pipe and platform flotation products. Applications include dredging, mining, marinas, outfalls and sewerage industries.
- Dredging company in The Netherlands with 18 ships.
- Specialists in cleaning industrial wastes and siltation from settling ponds, lakes, and canals.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company
- Dredging contractor with a fleet of hydraulic cutterhead, clamshell, backhoe, trailing suction hopper dredges, drillboats and attendant plant. The company maintains marine yards in six locations.
- International dredging and marine contractor.
- Manufacturer of transportable hydraulic dredging equipment and pump systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor