Textiles and Nonwovens
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Something Different Linen, Inc
- USA. Specialty table linen for the hospitality and special events industry. Also, contract sewing to customer specifications.
Suryaeth Ethnic, Ltd
- India. Home furnishings, table and kitchen linens, and bedding products from cotton and cotton rich fabrics. Also, garments, handicrafts and bags.
- Germany. Design and manufacture of jacquard woven, and knitted, embroidered and printed curtains and interior decorations for the contract market, from polyester. English and German.
Textil Vidal Rius SA
- Spain. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Taffeta, dobby and jacquard woven table and bed linens, tickings and linings, and furnishings for the hospitality industry. Requires Flash plug-in to access. English, Spanish, Catalan and French.
The Tablecloth Co, Inc
- USA. Custom design and manufacture of plain and printed table linens for the hospitality and events industries, and institutions, from cotton, polyester and blends.
Victorian Lace Linens, Inc
- Canada. Doilies and runners, cushion covers, curtains, and table- and bedlinens from lace fabric. Also, a variety of gift items.
- India. Manufacturers of embroidered cushion covers, window curtains, and table, kitchen and bed linens. Also, suppliers of textile fabrics and furnishing accessories.
Whaleys (Bradford), Ltd
- UK. Curtains and drapes for theaters and presentational purposes. Clothbags for industrial and domestic uses. On-line trading in fabrics, made from natural fiber.
- Turkey. Knitted, yarn and piece dyed, home textile consumer products and ready made garments. English and Turkish.
- China. Vertically integrated group of textile manufacturing companies. Processing of raw cotton for yarn spinning. Canvas and grey cloth. Printing and finishing of woven and knitted fabrics. Manufacture of garments, bed- and bathroom products and home furnishings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor