Textiles and Nonwovens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Allied Textile & Refuse Inc.
- Buys waste textiles and mill refuse and recycles it into usable fibers and wipers.
BR Jenkins, Inc
- USA. Processing and recycling of textile and nonwoven wastes into fibers for the nonwovens, automotive, carpet, furniture and cordage industries. Bulletin board for customers.
Consolidated Textiles, Inc
- USA. Converter of producer wastes and seconds into polyester, nylon and acrylic fibers and yarn products for fiberfill, nonwovens and spinning end uses. Exclusive US distributor for Svenska Rayon.
Fiber Conversion, Inc
- USA. Recycling of textile by-products into ibers for the nonwovens industry. Also, foam recycling for carpet cushioning.
Leigh Fibers, Inc
- USA. Buyers, processors and traders in recycled cotton, polyester, polypropylene, rayon, acrylic, polyamide and aramid fibers for the mattress, furniture, nonwovens and automotive industries.
Minot Recyclage Textile
- France. Recycling, processing and merchandising of waste textile fibers and textile by-products. English and French.
North American Wool Stock
- Canadian: recycler of textile wastes, synthetic, cotton and wool. Produces reusable fiber.
R +S Textile Recycling
- German: collects and recycles textile wastes. Provides containers, sorts grades and recycles into usable fiber.
Sam Greenberg, Ltd
- UK: Recycling of textile wastes into reusable fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries. Provides collection and sale of discarded clothing, footwear, household textiles and rags.
TJ Beall Co
- USA. Processors of second grade and waste cotton fibers for the yarn spinning industry. Also, suppliers of cotton fiber to the mop and wipes industry, and the mattress batting trade.
Talbert Trading Corp
- USA. Recycling of fibers from collection and processing to exporting .
Textile Group Huizen
- Netherlands: recycler of natural and synthetic fiber and filament waste into fibers for insulation, packaging and furniture industries.
Triangle Manufacturing Co., Inc
- USA. Processors of cotton gin motes, textile waste and waste fiber by-products.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor