Textiles and Nonwovens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Behind The Seams
- Bi-weekly electronic news service for manufacturers and suppliers to the sewn products industry. From the Sewn Products Equipment Suppliers Association.
- Peer reviewed scientific journal for researchers and professionals in the global cellulose industry.
- On-line version of publication for professionals in the interior fashions industry. Directories and links. Business news, classifieds and events calendar. Bookstore and archive of articles.
- Business news and information resource for the global textile industry. Company news, trade regulations and statistics, government policies, trends in man-made and natural fiber prices and marketing data. Paid subscribtion site.
- Journal for the European embroidery industry, published in English, German, Italian and French. Articles and technical tips. Extensive list of trade shows and fairs. Links to related sites.
Filtration and Separation
- From the Elsevier Science Group. Monthly journal for engineers, specifiers, designers, consultants and end-users in the filtration and separation equipment and products manufacturing industries. On-line collection of technical articles and marketing studies. List of related publications.
- On-line magazine for the global floor covering industry. Business news, feature articles and calendar of events. Forum. Job offerings. Categorised company directories.
- Newsletter for graduates and industry professionals providing information on proposed and current research activities and courses within the textile department of the University of Manchester, as well as in the global textile industry.
Hat Business Quarterly
- Trade magazine for professionals and management in the global hats and headwear industry. Buyer's guide. Searchable article archive. From Virgo Publishing, Inc.
- Magazine. Multi-lingual technical publications, covering the global textiles and nonwovens industries.
New Cloth Market
- Monthly Internet magazine for the Indian textile industry. Comprehensive, four part section on textile terms and definitions.
Pakistan Textile Journal
- Monthly published magazine for executives and professionals in the Pakistani textile, nonwovens and embroidery industries.
Pattern Wheel Designing for Circular Knitting Machines
- General guide for understanding the mechanics of weft circular knitting machines. Re-published on the Internet. Downloadable on PDF files. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Authors: Lester Mishcon and Abraham Abrams.
Romanian Textile and Leather Journal
- Scientific journal for professionals in the textile fiber, fabrics and sewn products, and the leather processing industries. On-line archives of article abstracts.
- Internet trade publication and source for computer technology solutions for the apparel, textile, home furnishing and footwear industries. Extensive library of technology related articles and studies, technology forum and links to schooling programs.
- Magazine for specialists and hobbyists, interested in preservation, production and transferring textile related culture and arts. List of books and publications with shopping available.
- USA. On-line publication for professionals in the US textile and related industries. News, editorials, events lists and feature articles. From Southern Textile News.
Textile Red Book
- Magazine. Information on fibers and yarns, products and equipment in place at North American textile mills.
Textile Research Journal
- USA. Monthly publication, providing information on fundamental and applied research in textile related, physical, chemical and engineering sciences. From the Textile Research Institute of Princeton University.
Textile Technology International
- Scientific journal for the textile industry, focusing on fiber and yarn production and processing, textile fabric formation, software, raw materials, chemicals and business intelligence. From Sterling Publications, Ltd.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor