Submit a site
Construction and Maintenance
Paper and Wood Pulp
Textiles and Nonwovens
Machinery and Tools
Trade Shows and Conferences
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agile Manufacturing Benchmarking Consortium
- Promotes the analysis and improvement of business processes in the manufacturing industry.
American Brush Manufacturers Association
- Association exists to help American brush manufacturers by enhancing industry knowledge and providing networking opportunities.
American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
- Trade association representing metallurgical coke producers, tar distillers, sales agents, and suppliers to the industry.
American Furniture Manufacturers Association
- Trade association dedicated to fostering the growth and development of the furniture industry and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of furniture manufacturers in the United States.
American Institute for International Steel
- AIIS is a trade organization located in Washington, D.C. which promotes worldwide buying and selling of steel.
Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- A not-for-profit group of manufacturing professionals who share their experience so that North American manufacturing may become more competitive.
Association for Manufacturing Technology
- Dedicated to supporting and enhancing the activities of American manufacturers. Provides members with the latest information on technical developments, training methods, economic issues, and trade and marketing opportunities and encourages higher safety and technical standards.
Association of Enterprises of Foreign Investment
- Promotes business relations between enterprises
Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Source of information about home appliances and the industry organization that represents the manufacturers of home appliances.
Automotive Industry Action Group
- AIAG is the North American association focused on continuously improving business processes and practices in the automotive supply chain by achieving consensus through multi-company teamwork.
Automotive Organization for Data Exchange by Tele Transmission in Europe
- Odette International is an association of automotive industry groups in Europe and South Africa addressing technologies used in trade, including EDI, Automatic ID and CAD-CAM, particularly in the areas of Logistics, Engineering, Purchasing, Finance and e-commerce.
British Materials Handling Federation
- Consists of British Trade Associations whose member companies engage in the design, manufacture or supply of materials handling equipment. Encourages the use of materials handling equipment in all industries.
British Valve and Actuator Manufacturers Association
- UK manufacturers of valves and actuators.
Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
- Dedicated to furthering the scientific understanding of bromine products.
Canadian Apparel Federation
- Gateway to Canada's apparel industry.
Canadian Wood Pallets and Containers Association
- Dedicated to promoting the welfare of the wooden pallet and container manufacturing industry in Canada.
European Oil Hydraulic and Pneumatic Committee
- The international umbrella organization for national fluid power associations in Europe. Represents more than 1000 companies -mainly manufacturers, but also some dealers-with almost 60,000 employees and total turnover and production to the value of 8 billion EURO.
European Spring Federation
- A Federation of European National Spring Associations whose objective is to further the economic, professional and scientific interests of its member associations, manufacturers and distributors at European and international levels.
Gasket Cutters Association (GCA) Members
- Lists over 20 United Kingdom manufacturers by category with profiles including address, phone, fax, contact, and web link.
Geosynthetic Materials Association
- Representing all segments of the geosynthetics industry, including manufacturers as well as companies that test or supply material or services to the industry. A division of IFAI.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor