Import and Export
Submit a site
International Trade Associations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- News, issue analysis, journals, and other strategic business information on the Asia Pacific provided by university professors from around the nation.
Canadian Exporters Catalogue
- Provides global marketing information for Canadian companies. The catalogue provides qualified foreign buyers with information about Canadian products and services.
Commercial News USA
- Official publication of the U.S. Department of Commerce that links U.S. exporters to international importers via products, advertising, and trade leads.
- Sells international trade directories and yellow pages.
Exportinfo.org: Beginner Export Help
- Non-profit site offering information for companies new to exporting outside the U.S. Website includes: step-by-step guide to exporting, individual country reports, reviews of other export-oriented websites.
- News bulletins, research, published government circulars and policy anlayses related to import and export from India.
Import Export 2000 International Trade Guide
- Five volumes of export information available for purchase.
Minneapolis U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Export assistance from the Commercial Service of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce. Also includes a list of hyperlinks to government information and statistics on exports.
- Sources manufactured products such as ceiling fans and table sets throughout Asia.
Office of Industry and Trade
- Division of the U.S. Government's National Marine Fisheries Service that provides U.S. exporters with: market information, fisheries trade statistics, trade leads, export related information, trade dispute resolution in sanitary and phytosanitary issues, tariff issues, and aquaculture development.
- Certification, testing, and import regulations specialists.
- Provides information on the GATS (General Agreements on Trade and Services) of the WTO to help Canadian businesses export and deliver their services around the world. In English and French.
TradeNet's Export Advisor
- Collection of federal resources geared towards the exporter. Includes information on countries of the world, contacts, laws and regulations, market research, and trade directories.
U.S. Customs Service
- Answers all questions about importing INTO the United States.
U.S. Dept. of Commerce: Bureau of Export Administration
- Answers all questions on export documentation for U.S. exporters. Also contains the Denied Persons List of who exporters cannot trade with.
U.S. Dept. of Commerce: Trade Information Center
- Provides information on all U.S. government export assistance programs, including the BXA, Commercial Service, and export finance programs. Also includes a useful Frequently Asked Questions by Exporters section.
Worldwide Trade Directories
- Hardcopy and CD-ROM business directories with a focus on worldwide export and business-to-business sales.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor