Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Guide to Select American Culinary Academies and Schools. Cooking as a Career, Hobby or Self-Improvement.
- Culinary schools in America. Le Cordon Bleu. Cooking as a career, hobby, self-improvement. Free information.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alain and Marie Lenotre Culinary Institute
- Learn cooking from the best French chefs. Provides the best school training and continuing school education in culinary arts, cooking through intensive, hands on culinary classes, with a low student-teacher ratio.
American Culinary Federation Great Lakes Thumb Chapter
- American Culinary Federation Great Lakes Thumb Chapter
American Institute of Baking
- Offers training in retail baking, processing, and distribution.
Atlantic Culinary Academy
- Two-year college offering a 12-month program leading to an associate degree in Culinary Arts and Le Cordon Bleu diploma
California Culinary Academy
- Chef training available from culinary arts program. Chefs culinary education includes culinary training in all types of cuisine and manners of cooking and baking food. Part-time cooking classes and weekend getaways offered.
California School of Culinary Arts
- Information on career training in the culinary arts, teaching both traditional and contemporary cooking in South Pasadena, California.
Cambridge School of Culinary Arts
- Roberta Dowling's culinary arts school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers professional chef programs, continuing education classes, and travel programs in the culinary arts.
Capital Culinary Institute of Keiser College
- Get an Associate degree in Culinary Arts. Focus in baking/pastry, and French cuisine.
Career Cooking Schools
- Detailed descriptions of hundreds of culinary institutes and career cooking schools worldwide. Searchable by state, country, keyword. Includes calendar of upcoming programs.
Cascade Culinary Institute
- Partner of Central Oregon Community College. Offers four-term certificate of completion in Culinary Arts.
Chef Brad's Kitchen Store
- Chef Brad's Kitchen Store features cooking classes and top of the line cookware and accessories.
Chez Cherie Cooking Classes
- Cooking classes in La Canada, California, USA. Schedule and contact information.
City College of San Francisco Hotel and Restaurant Department
- Culinary cooking, food service and hotel restaurant management school in San Francisco, CA. Two-year program trains students to be chefs, food service management and hotel management.
Cookin' Cajun Cooking School
- New Orleans is home for the Cookin' Cajun Cooking School, where you can learn to cook some of Louisiana's famous dishes.
Cooking with Rosie
- Rosie Davies runs residential cookery courses for professional cooks, with a maximum of four to a class, from her home in Somerset, UK.
Culinary Arts Institute of Louisiana
- One of America's premier schools of fine cuisine, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana founded by Julia Child and Robert Mondavi.
Culinary Arts Program at UNLV
- The Harrah College of Hotel Administration at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas offers a 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Culinary Arts Management.
- Culinary instruction, offering workshops by some of the country's foremost Chefs and Teachers.
Culinary Institute of New Orleans
- Established in 1984 with the goal of providing the finest chefs in the culinary industry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor