Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Personal Injury Lawyer Houston
- The Pursley Law Firm can handle your serious personal injury accident or wrongful death in Houston, Dallas and all major cities in Texas.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides medical providers innovative ways to resolve denied or disputed health insurance claims.
Blair Brininger, PC
- Houston employment law firm, emphasizing ERISA litigation.
Center for Health Law Studies, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Offers academic research, publication and teaching in Health Law and Policy.
- Services for physician employment contracts, medical malpractice issues, physician management, non-compete covenants and asset protection.
- A medical and legal dispute resolution company.
Food and Drug Law Institute
- Offers information and support for attorneys practicing in the food and drug area of law. Services include educational programs, publications, member listings and on line information.
Health Regulatory Compliance, LLC
- Assisting health professionals and health care and social service agencies comply with practice standards and legal requirements.
Michael A. McKuin
- California attorney, focusing his practice on ERISA litigation involving medical and long-term disability benefits.
Pam Pohly's Net Guide
- Provides a large number of management resources for the health care executive, including regulations, compliance and legal issues.
Penumbra Seminars LLC
- Offering seminars across the country on topics related to risk management and liability avoidance, taught by trial lawyers.
Rappel & Rappel, P.A.
- Florida law firm, dedicated to the needs of healthcare providers and health related industries.
Risk Management Foundation
- Serving CRICO-insured healthcare providers and the Harvard Medical Institutions.
Risk Management Internet Services - Health Laws & Regulations
- Providing paid subscribers with access to the full text of US state health laws.
The Consumer Law Page
- Links for consumers regarding legal issues in health care.
The Health Law Resource
- A resource for health care practitioners, lawyers, professionals or anyone interested in learning more about the field of health care law.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor