Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- For students wanting to become engineers.
Career Advice - a comprehensive guide to building a killer resume
- 10 Steps to a Great Resume' - from "Chemical Processing On The Web".
Career Guide for Engineers and Computer Scientists
- On-line discussion forum about all aspects of careers in the chemical, paper and allied industries. Monitored by W. Reid Cornwell Ph.D., industrial psychologist and career consultant.
Careers in Science and Engineering
- A career planning guide for science and engineering grad students.
Engineering Salary Trends
- AAES Reports the Engineering Salary Trends of 1994. Also includes a link to 1999 study
Engineers' Plaza with lots of Engineering Information.
- We provide up-to-dated engineering information included instrumentation, electrical, civil, construction, mechanical, architecture, and piping and recent news article.
Graduating Engineer Online
- Career site specifically for entry-level engineering and computer science grads. Job postings, industry news, profiles of new startups and the best companies to work for, graduate school information, interview and resume advice for technical grads, industry trend reports, regional job market information on growing cities, feature articles, and more.
IEEE Engineering Communication
- The primary mission of the Professional Communication Society (PCS) is to help engineering communicators develop skills in written and oral presentation.
NC State Univ.
- Facilities Engineering Management diploma program provides you a means of accredentiation. Courses in maintenance, electrical, mechanical, environmental, health and safety, construction, energy conservation, and management.
- Expert career success solutions designed exclusively for individuals in the high tech and engineering career fields.
Summary of Compensation & Benefits in Engineering Firms in the Geotechnical Field
- Survey report by Abbott, Langer & Associates, Inc., details highest and lowest paid job characteristics, national median total cash compensation for several positions, and describes benefit practices.
Summary of Summary of Compensation and Benefits in Consulting Engineering Firms
- Survey report by Abbott, Langer & Associates, Inc., details highest- and lowest-paid job characteristics, national median total cash compensation for several positions, and describes fringe benefit practices.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor