Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Manufacture a range of gas generators for the production of hydrogen and oxygen .
Atomic Hydrogen Source
- The H-flux Atomic Hydrogen Source thermally dissociates hydrogen in an electron bombardment heated tungsten capillary. Used for surface science and thin film technology.
California Hydrogen Business Council
- Harnessing the Power of Hydrogen For the Future of Mankind.
EPOCH Machine Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of oxy-hydrogen generators, solar ultraviolet heaters.
Energy Consultants, LLP
- Offers business advisory services for harvesting revenue from fuel cell, hydrogen, wind power and other emerging energy or renewable energy technologies.
- Develops technologies and invests in companies for hydrogen infrastructure.
- Design and manufacture of electrochemical cells using proton exchange membrane technology. Qualified for use at 3,000 psi on board U.S. Nuclear submarines and are in operational use aboard Royal Navy nuclear submarines.
Hydrogen Systems N.V. : Hydrogen energy
- Custom-engineered hydrogen solutions.
- Financing hydrogen and new energy technologies
HydrogenSource -- Fuel processing for fuel cells
- Manufacturer of natural gas, gasoline and other hydrocarbon reformers which produce hydrogen.
International Fuel Cells
- Develops fuel cells and related fuel processing technologies for the transportation, stationary and portable markets. IFC fuel cells power plants provide power to the space shuttle orbiter fleet. IFC is a subsididary of United Technologies Corporation (UTX).
Norsk Hydro Electrolysers
- Manufacture of alkaline electrolysis hydrogen generators, based in Norway.
- ONSI Corporation manufactures, markets and supports of fuel cells for stationary power, including the PC25 power plant. ONSI Corporation is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (UTX).
PEM Fuel cells
- Renewable and Hydrogen Energy and fuel cell Technology Product Showcase
PowerNova Technologies Corporation
- Develops and commercializes hydrogen production technology for fuel cells.
Proton Energy Systems Inc.
- Manufacturer of proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolyzers and fuel cell products.
Stuart Energy Systems
- Provides onsite water electrolyzers, which use alkaline electrolysis to supply hydrogen for transportation, industrial and regenerative power applications.
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Investor
- Hydrogen, fuel cells, and investing in an emerging technology. Links to the information available on the Internet.
- Zirconverter®, a planar type of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), is being developed and marketed for distributed and central utility electric generation, commercial cogeneration, space power applications and transportation, as well as for environmental and chemical industries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor