Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides a proposed solution to the mind-matter controversy.
Shape of the Universe
- A collection of philosophical thought on a variety of subjects. By Steven Castro.
Sheila Moss, Humor Columnist
- Introduction and index page to articles of an online columnist.
- A collection of humor and essays from professional writer Lin Stone with the focus on family and growing up.
Something From Nothing
- Writing about fate and the human condition.
Steven C. Scheer's Web of Words
- This site includes essays on literature and criticism as well as essays on writing and reading and movies, including samples from a work in progress called Hollywood Values
Stratis Through Time
- Personal daily thoughts.
- Collection of rants. Some are about really minor and inconsequential things, also reflective, introspective, insightful and funny.
- All or one of the following: neglected crevices of paradise, music for a way of life, living not for work, an exploration into myself, as elusive and selfish as I want. Breathing existing emo punk rock celebrating falling.
- Essays written by Linda Nakasone about her gallery hopping, personal mishaps and pathetic obsessions.
Tammy's Titles/Words of a Child
- The struggles of growing up in the ghetto and beating the odds.
- This is a personal site dedicated to voicing my opinions through rants and other forms of human communication.
- Submit stories and tell the tale of what it's like to live where they live.
Terrie Lynn Writer
- Commentary style reflecting issues from gender stereotypes to equality and feminism; plus other social issues.
The American Register Newsletter
- The articles focus on the rights of women, teens, blacks and homosexuals.
The Art of Escapism
- There is a tainted cloud of imperfection cataracting the vision of all. Dare we escape from this fog and let our vitreous humor poor out?
The Bent Sun As Risen
- An extremently abstact journal. Or something like that, only different.
The Book of Wonders
- Submissions about extraordinary moments in ordinary life.
The Cavymage Page
- Socio-political commentary. Addresses such topics as respect in the media, potential for revolution, leisure and changing perceptions of family.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor