Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Personal essays on humanism, growth, life and exasperation.
Plaid Eggs and Flour Sack Panties: Growing Up during the Depression Years
- The creative nonfiction account of a young girl's life in the midwest during the Great Depression.
- Pop culture essays
- Freelance writer working primarily in nonfiction including historical biographies, sailing adventures and technical computing.
Princz, Andrew - On the Globe
- A freelance journalist and project manager working from Budapest, Hungary offers feature articles and news on journalism and media projects in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Collection of thought-provoking letters by R.A. Barrington, illustrated by paintings and photography.
Puke on Pavement
- A collection of rants, essays, and tasteful blends of insight and bullshit. A variety of topics are included, as well as a message board and other interactive forums
Quiet Little Cycles
- Embrace the meltdown with some ramblings from Tiger Beat heartthrob Matt Sedik.
Ramblings Of A Silent Voice
- An intelligent teen girls opinions on everything from Britney Spears to abortion. For the open minded only, please.
Rant of the Day
- A nearly daily look at nearly everything that pisses me off, which is nearly everything.
- Social commentary by pissy Midwestern type.
Rebecca Mead Dot Com
- Rebecca Mead is a staff writer for the New Yorker. This is a collection of her articles.
- Random ramblings.
- A journal of nonfiction narrative.
- The cognative descriptions of reality from one who builds up the body and the mind through Buddhism and a wide palette of life experiences.
- Covers music, movies and some social issues.
Scott C. Endsley
- The Salvaged Autobiographical Accounts Of Clyde P. Hipwing. About a manic depressive author. Is it all just a delusion, or is it all for real?!?!
- Rants and observations.
- A personal Scottish current affairs agenda covering issues relevant to contemporary Scotland.
- Our writing includes observations on technology, society, science and journalism. Our aim is simply to express ourselves. We hope you find the words here thought provoking, informative and, in the right places, humorous.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor