Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Neural-net based MIDI controllers for guitar and bass
- Uses muscle movements to trigger MIDI events. It can be attached to any set of muscles.
Buchla Lightning II
- Specialized MIDI controller that senses the position and movement of handheld wands and transforms this information to MIDI signals.
Buchla and Associates
- Makers of the Lightning II and Marimba Lumina controllers.
- CX10 Keyboard Controller sends out preprogrammed chords similar to "one touch" chords on a Casio Tone
- The controller page at Synth Zone
Digital Dance System
- Sensor system designed by DIEM (Danish Institute of Electroacoustic Music)
- Makes products which add MIDI capabilities to acoustic pianos.
- Knob-based MIDI controllers for hard or software synthesizers
- Makers of the I-CubeX MIDI sensor control interface
- UK specialists in MIDI to Control Voltage conversion and MIDI control
MIDI Solutions Inc.
- Manufacturer of MIDI processing products.
- Multi-touch controllers with patent-protected, pressure sensitive, smart fabric.
- Electronic MIDI controller. Includes a traditionally arrayed set of electronic bars and some (not so traditional) trigger pads and strips (reminiscent of early ribbon controllers).
- A two dimensional keyboard controller
Optimusic Light to MIDI controller
- Creates note on and off messages depending on where light beams are broken
- Makers of hardware and software to turn a Palm Pilot into a MIDI controller
- Center for research and development of instruments and tools for performers in the electronic performance arts.
STEIM products: Sensorlab
- Small, general purpose, analog to MIDI interface for the prototyping of musical instruments and interactive control systems.
- Controllers including guitars, digital fingerboards, MIDI percussion, and other unusual MIDI instruments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor