Submit a site
Ceramic Musical Instruments
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Understanding Chords is an easy to understand complete course that teaches you how to combine notes to form any chord in any key. It includes worksheets and tests.
- Murray's Violins, violins and accessories for students to the professional. Great Prices. Free shipping in North America on orders over $200.00.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Database of stolen musical instruments, available to dealers: user submissions solicited.
- Absolutely everything for the musician.
- An exploration of orchestral and folk musical instruments: the strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion; includes history, uses, and how a sound is produced.
- Descriptions of 43 instruments from India, such as the sitar, tabla and dholak.
Mechanical Music Digest
- Moderated forum about musical instruments that play themselves. Published daily on the Internet and distributed primarily by e-mail.
Music Gear Review
- Gear news, reviews, tablature and shopping. Covers guitars, basses, drums, keyboards, PA systems, effects pedals, amplifiers, software, accessories.
- Hundreds of tabs (tablatures) for drum, bass and guitar for alternative, metal and rock music. MP3 files, links and site reviews, how to read tabs.
Musical Instrument Reference
- From MusicArrangers.com. Resource for teachers and students. Modern musical instruments, transposition, concert pitch and best sounding range.
Musical Instruments The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Met presents an international array of musical instruments of historical, technical, and social importance, as well as tonal and visual beauty, from accordions to zithers.
Musical Instruments of the World
- Brief articles and pictures of various "primitive" instruments.
- A resource for musicians to read consumer reviews on instruments and accessories, write their own reviews, participate in discussions, buy or sell equipment and more.
- News for musicians about instruments, artists and competitions.
- News from the music industry and professional recording and P.A. technology and well as keyboards and percussion product news. [English/Deutsch]
Reiko Obata's Koto Home Page
- Reiko Obata performs traditional and contemporary Japanese koto music. The site includes sounds and descriptions of the koto, shakuhachi and shamisen.
Society for Self-playing Musical Instruments
- Ever since musical instruments were invented, people have attempted to turn them into self-playing instruments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor