Submit a site
Stories and Sketches
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chapters from My Autobiography
- Complete text of the 25 chapters published in the North American Review in 1906-1907.
- Texts of Following The Equator, The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer, The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer Abroad, Tom Sawyer, Detective, The Prince and the Pauper and The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson. With adjustable sized text and automatic bookmarking.
Ever the Twain Shall Meet
- Online texts of a wide selection of his works, as well as links to other sites with online texts.
Following the Equator: A Guide
- Guide to texts, biography and criticism and its enduring legacy, from Jim Zwick.
- Etext and study resources at the University of Virginia.
Life on the Mississippi
- In chapter form from The Reading Room, University of Maryland.
Life on the Mississippi: A Guide
- Guide to texts of the book, biography, criticism, and the legacies of the book that fused Mark Twain and the Mississippi River in American culture, from Jim Zwick.
Literature Network: Life on the Mississippi
- Chapter indexed HTML of the complete text. Includes a search feature and author biography.
- E-text versions of selected works, including The $30,000 Bequest and Other Stories and The Tragedy of Pudd'n Head Wilson.
Mark Twain's Speeches
- Complete text of the 1910 edition.
- Complete text of the 1892 collection of essays and stories.
Ode to Stephen Dowling Bots
- A poem by Twain.
Search Twain's Works
- Searchable etexts of his works.
Search the Mark Twain Reviews
- Searchable reviews of Twain's works.
The Innocents Abroad: A Guide
- Guide to texts of the book and related writings, biography and criticism, from Jim Zwick.
The Speeches of Mark Twain
- The complete texts of the author's speeches from the 1910 edition, divided by chapter with corrected dates and a new chronological index, from an About.com guide.
What Is Man?
- Complete text of the first edition of Mark Twain's philosophical work.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor