Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6+1 Traits of Writing Poster
- The writing process in chart format.
Absolutely Whootie: Stories to Grow By
- Fairytales and folk tales courtesy of Whootie Owl. Award-winning site has ethical, fun stories from around the world.
Allan Cooper's Homonym List
- This is simply a long list of homonyms arranged in alphabetical order. It takes awhile to load, but would be useful to show students when studying homonyms.
Children's Literature Web Guide
- Titles, reviews, discussion and excellent links to other sites relating to books for children and young adults. Compiled by David Brown of the Doucette Library of Teaching Resources, University of Calgary. Searchable.
Nifty Nibbles: Children's Literary Magazine
- A magazine where K-12 authors and artists can be published.
The Audrey Wood Clubhouse
- Children's book author/illustrator Audrey Wood's clubhouse. The Clubhouse is an educational resource for teachers and librarians. Learn how children's books are created and have fun with the activity pages.
The English Room - 30 Days of Poetry
- This site is meant for high school, but the ideas are useful at any level. There are 30 different kinds of poems described with clear directions for writing each type.
- Provides biographical sketch and the author's answers to questions that kids frequently ask about her life and work.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor