Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Race, Ethnic, and Religious Relations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- This is a spiritual website with humor, attitude and compassion. Roan answers readers' questions to further their metaphysical understanding and facilitate closer relationships with God and Spirit.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Ark Called Earth
- Through a "Letter to Y3K" project, this site hopes to collect, share and preserve perspectives from all faiths and cultures at the turn of the latest millennium.
Articles of Faith
- Collection of essays and opinions concerning a wide variety of topics, such as karma, life after death, crime and punishment, and soulmates. Original submissions wanted.
Christian and Jewish Leaders Condemn Anti-Mormonism
- Single page of information about Christian and Jewish support of religious tolerance, in particlar in relation to Anti-Morman sentiment.
Creating Religious Acceptance Freedom & Tolerance
- C.R.A.F.T. is an inter-faith grassroots organization devoted to protecting the First Amendment freedom of Religion rights and separation of Church and State.
Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious or Linguistic Minorities
- Document from the United Nations adopted by General Assembly resolution 47/135 of 18 December 1992.
- Exists in the hope that information technology will be used to renew mankind rather than become an instrument of its destruction. As a social activists' web portal, it has over 1,000 external links, a discussion form, and numerous pages devoted to areas from Art to World History.
Fellowship of the Earth
- F.O.T.E. was established to educate and fight against religious intolerance. Site is based upon spiritual growth within individuals as well as a oneness with community. Provides information about "earth based" religions and beliefs.
Foundation for Religious Freedom
- Nonprofit group promoting tolerance across religious lines and exposing hate on the internet.
- Promoting the common good that binds religions, with spiritual articles written by people of all faith & culture, as well as book reviews, links and inspirational items.
Institute for First Amendment Studies
- Founded in 1984, based in Great Barrington, Mass. it focuses on the First Amendment's provision for separation between church and state, and the religious right. Also offers support services for former members of extreme fundamentalist organizations. (Institute is not anti-religion or anti-church.)
One Vision Virtual Community
- "A network of people from all walks of life embracing all belief systems working for the benefit of all mankind."
Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- 650+ essays on belief systems, well organized. They neither support nor attack, but attempt to be inclusive of all sides of the issues covered.
- Comparison of the sacred texts of various religions on a variety of subjects. Focusing on the commonality between all traditions.
Proclamation Declaring the Year 2000 as Year of Religious Freedom
- The purpose of F.R.E.E. is to unify all religions and freedom groups worldwide in a common bond to declare the year 2000 as the Year of Religious Freedom.
Promote Charities and Religious Harmony
- Dedicated to the worthy cause of religious harmony, the co-operation and understanding of the major religions in bringing happiness to humanity, and making this Earth a better place.
- "The greatest wounds in human history, the greatest injustices, have not happened through the acts of some individual perpetrator; rather through the institutions, systems, philosophies, cultures, religions and governments of humankind."
Religious Extremism On The Rise
- United Nations report says there is a significant rise in religious extremism and intolerance throughout the world.
Respect for Beliefs
- A well done website that helps to blow the whistle on dress code requirements that unfairly target Islamic women. 500 students of the Istanbul University are unable to attend classes because of a recent ban on head scarfs.
- The Forum for the Equitable Representation of Religion in the Media and Academia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor