Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Products and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Higher Spiritual Living
- This site is rich in spiritual related content covering a wide range of topics from meditation to multiple reviews of evidence-based research on the importance of holistic healing to personal growth.
- Unique approach based on holographic vision of the universe. Facilitates *perceptual enlightenment* using HOLOGRAPHIC MUDRAS. Meditation workshops, healing programs, spiritual retreats (Hawaii).
New Age, Psychic and Metaphysical Tools
- Psychic, New Age, Metaphysics, Meditation, Energy Healing, Enlightenment, Auras, Karma, Subliminal, Psychic Development - A collection of classes & training via audio CD's, tapes, & live classes by Jonathan Parker.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Daily affermations. "When you consistently envelop yourself in a spiritual atmosphere, you align your inner being with right action."
Center for Greater Awareness
- Global meditation schedule. Ojai, California.
Circles of Being
- A site with information on meditation, spirituality, religion, philosophy, spiritual insight, and positive Light.
- Information centre for general spiritual meditation. Notice board pages and online counselling support in related personal matters with the authors of the books and tapes.
Clive 2000 Meditation Online
- Online chakra and kundalini meditation. Flash site with streaming multimedia featuring binaural sounds.
Enlightening Elastomeric Experiences
- About resonators (inflatables) for meditation, yoga and spiritual development, rubber information and mystical aspects.
- Exploring practical spirituality with articles on balance and forms of meditation. Weekly inner work suggestions.
- A site for Inpspirational writing, free thought and creative visions associated with new age philosophy and meditation.
Meditation Programs and Practices
- TaeUlJu Healing Meditation, TaiChi Classes and Yoga Instruction to promote mind/body healing, reduce stress and enhance spiritual development.
- Meditation Society of America's web site. Dedicated to sharing meditation techniques and concepts from all traditions.
Meditation for Teens
- Different ways for teens to meditate including at home, school, or anywhere.
Meditation for the Real World
- Meditation guide and newsletter dedicated to sharing techniques and concepts from all traditions.
Meditation: The Bare Bones for Everyone
- An excellent explanation: "The goal of meditation is to feel everything around you and in you, and to do it without comparisons, evaluation or judgment; to turn off the thinking mind and just feel what ever is there. In this state of feeling your awareness will gradually expand to include more of creation."
Meditation: The Science of the Inner
- E-Zine, meditation resort information, and general meditation advice.
- Miracle Sangha is a meditational community. Meetings are conducted in Lancaster PA.
- Intended to synchronize meditation times for large numbers of participants so that there is a greater increase of energy available for participants to absorb.
- Simple relaxing exercises :Meditation, breathing ,chant and essential oils. Various other practices.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor