Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides history and theory of this method of enhancing meditation through control of sound. Also includes biographies of the gurus, list of ashrams and centers, calendar of events, recommended reading.
An Introduction to Meditation
- Instructions for a simple practice and additional resources.
- Information dedicated by Swamiji for the general welfare and happiness of one and all interested in eternal peace, happiness, and healing with divine Cosmic Energy.
- Purpose and practice with related information.
How to Meditate
- Learn basic techniques through this free course.
Meditation and Yoga
- Detailed instructions on yoga meditation exercises, based on Hindu teachings.
Meditation, Sadhana, Dhyana
- Information regarding purpose, practice, audio guides and relaxing music.
Om's Home: Yoga and Meditation
- Articles on meditation including Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) and Nada Yoga (the science of inner sound), poems, songs and incantations.
Shri Ram Chandra Mission
- Offers literature, membership and background information relating to this worldwide, non-profit organization that teaches the Sahaj Marg system of Raja Yoga meditation, free of charge, to all interested seekers of spirituality.
- Official site of Swami Shyam, founder of the International Meditation Institute. Introduction to the philosophy and technique. Includes writings, excerpts of satsangs, or lectures, and a meditation room.
Siddha Samadhi Yoga
- SSA information and centers worldwide.
- The basics of incorporating mindfulness into an established practice with links to the other fundamental aspects of yoga.
The Mystery of Meditation
- A thoughtful presentation of the principles of yogic meditation, with references to other meditation disciplines.
- Group meditation overseen by the Masters of Wisdom. Based in North Hollywood, California.
What is Meditation (Dhyana)?
- Article with resources for practice.
YREC - Yoga and Meditation
- Historical review, practice and benefits.
Yoga and Meditation
- Article concerning the etymology, history and process from the Moksha Journal.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor