Submit a site
Debs, Eugene V.
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1923: Revolutionary Silhouettes
- Anatoly Vasilievich Lunacharsky's sketches of Russian revolutionaries he had known including Bolsheviks such as Lenin, Trotsky and Zinoviev and social democrat critics of the Bolsheviks such as Martov and Plekhanov.
Ber Borochov Internet Archive
- (1881-1917) One of the founders of Labour Zionist movement. Attempted to synthsize Marxism and Zionism. Site contains collection of Borochov's writings and writings about Borochov.
Communist Presidential Candidate William Z. Foster Arrested in L.A. (1932)
- An interview article by California newspaperman C.H. (Brick) Garrigues, with related links.
Dave Renton's page
- Dedicated to socialist history, anti-fascism and other left-wing issues. David Renton is a freelance researcher, author and left-wing political activist.
James Keir Hardie
Martov: a revolutionary social democrat
- Russian socialist Boris Kagarlitzky considers Y. Martov's life and legacy in this review of I. Urilov's 1997 book on Martov. Martov was a co-founder of the Russian Social Democratic Party and a critic of Lenin.
Oscar Wilde's socialism
- Oscar Wilde was also inspired by politics. He was not blind to the obvious early failings of modern day society. The poverty he wrote about over a century ago, in 'The Soul of Man Under Socialism', exists on the streets of Dublin today.
- Writer and revolutionary, Victor Serge (1890-1947) was by turns anarchist, syndicalist, Bolshevik, Left Oppositionist and always independently minded. Site contains information about Serge and his ideas.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor