Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Few References to Noam Chomsky
- Fanpage by Patrick Jennings. A small annotated list of references.
Bad News: Noam Chomsky
- Articles, interviews and essays from American dissident Noam Chomsky.
Chomsky Essays Discussion Salon
- A site at MIT hosting a collection of essays honouring Chomsky on his 70th birthday.
- New and archived commentary by dissident critic of media and corporate power.
Conscience of a Nation
- Profile of Noam Chomsky and a review of his new book, "A New Generation Draws The Line". [The Guardian, UK]
Interview on Anarchism, Marxism and Hope for the Future
- Interview conducted in 1995 by Kevin Doyle on behalf of Red and Black Revolution, a libertarian communist magazine.
MIT Homepage of Noam Chomsky
- Contains some recent publications and his mailing address.
NIC - alt.fan.noam-chomsky
Noam Chomsky Online References
- Fanpage by Dominic Duval. Small selection of resources.
Noam Chomsky Replies to Questions About Anarchism
- Six questions, with brief replies by Chomsky, focussing on issues about freedom and scoialism.
Noam Chomsky on Anarchism
- Noam Chomsky answers eight questions about anarchism, from Znet. Compiled by Tom Lane.
Noam Chomsky on the Web
- Links to articles and essays by and about Noam Chomsky.
Noam Chomsky: A Life of Dissent
- An on-line book by Robert Barfsky examining Chomsky's life and ideas.
Noam Chomsky: Some Articles
- About a dozen articles by and about Chomsky, mostly political, collected on Rae West's site.
Notes on NAFTA: The Masters of Mankind.
- Short essay by Chomsky.
Radio Free Maine - Noam Chomsky
- Set of recordings and transcripts available commercially.
The Pentagon Papers and US Imperialism in South East Asia
- Essay by Noam Chomsky on the 'Pentagon Papers' published at the Bertrand Russell Foundation.
Transcript of John Pilger Interview
- Full transcription of 1992 TV program by Rae West.
- Papers, preprints, mailing lists, and other items of interest to linguists seeking an alternative to the Chomskian paradigm in linguistics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor