Submit a site
Communist Party, USA
Stalinist and Maoist Parties
Communist Party of Britain
Left and Ultra-Left Parties
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist (TKEP/L)
- Militant party conducting an insurgency against the Turkish government.
Communist Party of Australia
- Includes the CPA weekly, The Guardian and the CPA's quarterly journal, The Australian Marxist Review plus statements, campaigns, communist and other left links.
Communist Party of Australia, Blacktown Branch
- Information on how to join, questions and answers, downloadable images, and features on current events.
Communist Party of Canada
- Canada's "party of socialism" dedicated to the creation of a new economic arrangement in Canada where the economy works for the needs of the people rather than the other way around.
Communist Party of Great Britain
- A rump of the old CPGB and smaller than the other groups that split from the original party in the 1970s and 80s. Participates in the Socialist Alliance. Site includes an online edition of the Weekly Worker.
Communist Party of Greece
- The CPG calls for Greece to withdraw from NATO and calls for the construction of socialism in Greece along Marxist-Leninist lines. Site is mulitlingual and includes an English translation of its programme and other information.
Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- Introduction, updates on policy, positions and activities, links to its journal. Information on the party's programme, its constitution, electoral presence and tactics.
Communist Party of Ireland / Pairti Cumannach na h'Eireann
- The all-Ireland workers' party founded in 1933.
Communist Party of Israel
- An Arab-Jewish party with seats in Israel's parliament, the Knesset.
Communist Party of Scotland
- Formed in January, 1992, following the final congress of the Communist Party of Great Britain held in November 1991.
Leftist Parties of the World
- Comprehensive directory of leftist parties and organisations around the world which is updated every two months.
New Communist Party of Britain
- Founded in 1977 in response to the move of the Communist Party of Great Britain towards Eurocommunism and revisionism. Advocates support for Communist governments of China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos and Vietnam. Site includes the online edition of the weekly New Worker newspaper.
People's Liberation Front
- Official web site of the Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (People's Liberation Front) of Sri Lanka.
Revolutionary Peoples Liberation Party-Front (Turkey)
- Devrimci Halk Kurtulus Cephesi (Revolutionary Peoples Liberation Party Front) an insurrectionist group in Turkey.
South African Communist Party
- Founded in 1921, the SACP is a partner with the African National Congress.
TKEP/L Communist Labour Party of Turkey / Leninist
- Photos, news and statements from about the Leninist Guerilla Troops, the 13 March Young Communists Union and the Party which is conducting an insurgency against the Turkish state.
The Israeli Communist Forum
- Founded in 1999, the ICF is an orthodox Communist split from the Communist Party of Israel.
The Workers Party
- Seeks to establish a democratic, secular, socialist united Republic of Ireland. Site includes party history, policies and news. Formerly known as Official Sinn Fein. The party supports the Good Friday Agreement.
University of Toronto Communist Club
- Communists at Canada's largest university.
Worker Communist Party of Iraq
- A Marxist party founded in 1993. Available in English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor