Submit a site
Kim Il Sung
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Afghanistan Liberation Organisation (ALO)
- Afghanistan Liberation Organisation is a Marxist-Leninist organisation which struggles for the cause of communism.
Alliance Marxist-Leninist (North America)
- Group advocates a non-sectarian debate aimed at re-forming a new Marxist-Leninist International. Site contains a history of revisionism.
Committee to Support the Revolution in Peru (CSRP)
- Describes its activities in support of the Communist Party of Peru (PCP, often called Shining Path or Sendero Luminoso in the media), as well as its ideology as extensions of the thinking of Marx, Lenin, and Mao.
- A British Marxist-Leninist group.
Communist Party of Germany (Marxist-Leninist)
- Founded in 1969 the KPD(ML) aligned itself with the politics of Albania under Enver Hoxha and continues to put forward the politics of Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism.
Communist Party of India (Marxist Leninist)
- Party upholds Marxism-Leninism- Mao Zedong Thought.
Communist Party of India - Marxist-Leninist (People's War)
- A Maoist organization that originated from the Andra Pradesh section of the CPI-ML. It has been waging armed struggle since 1980.
Communist Party of Spain (Reconstituted)
- Site has several documents in English.
Communist Revolutionary Homepage
- Extensive anti-revisionist site includes literature from a variety of sources, Soviet and Chinese poster art and a collection of slogans.
Communist Voice -- a journal of revolutionary theory
- A working class magazine of revolutionary Marxist-Leninist theory, opposed to Stalinism, Trotskyism and revisionism.
DPRK - Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Links to news and information about North Korea and its leader.
For A Better World
- Maoist journal edited by Arthur Henson, Chris Ruthenberg and Robert Davis. Site includes "Learn Marxism!" pages, other polemics and issues from the journal.
Freedom Road Socialist Organization - Fight Back
- U.S. Marxist-Leninist group with concentrations in Chicago and Minnesota. Focuses on anti-poverty work and work among oppressed nationalities. Publishes Fight Back. Split from FRSO (Forward Motion) in 1999 criticizing the larger group for deviating from Marxism-Leninism.
From Marx to Mao
- Extensive archive carrying the works of Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Dimitriov.
Hardial Bains was a charlatan
- Expose of the late Marxist-Leninist leader and founder of the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist), Revolutionary Communist Party of Britain (M-L) , Communist Party of Trinidad and Tobago, Communist Party of Ireland (M-L) and the Communist Ghadar Party of India. He also played a significant, if controversial, role in the early history of the Marxist Leninist Party-USA.
History of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Short Course)
- Published in 1939, this work is the authoritative Stalinist line on Bolshevik history.
International Communist Movement
- English language pages of the Brussels Conference of anti-Revisionist (Stalinist) parties. Site includes conference documents.
International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations
- Transnational grouping of Stalinist parties. Site includes link to the international Stalinist magazine, "Unity & Struggle."
Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna
- A Marxist Leninist party in Sri Lanka (People's Liberation Front of Sri Lanka).
- Bi-monthly anti-imperialist newspaper of communists of Indian origin in the UK. Writes from the perspective of the proletariat and its struggle for social emancipation, and from that of the oppressed people and their struggle against imperialism.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor