Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- By Christopher Menzel.
Alfred North Whitehead
- By A. D. Irvine.
- Two movements in ancient philosophy, Pyrrhonism, and Academic Skepticism. By Leo Groarke.
- By Colin Allen of Texas A & M, addressing the qualitative or phenomenological nature of experience.
- Survey of Aristotle's logical work, focus on the "Organon," syllogistic, and dialectic. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by Robin Smith.
Aristotle's Political Theory
- By Fred D. Miller, Jr of Bowling Green State University.
- Recounts the principal and distinctive claims of Aristotle's psychological writings, especially "De Anima." By Christopher Shields of the University of Colorado.
- Detailed biographical article by B. Jack Copeland of the University of Canterbury.
- By Risto Hilpinen of the University of Miami.
- By George Graham of University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- William Sweet of St. Francis Xavier University introduces the absolute idealist.
Bradley, F. H.
- By Stewart Candlish of the University of Western Australia.
- This expository article is an entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Bertrand Russell, Wesley Salmon, and conserved quantities. By Phil Dowe of the University of Tasmania.
- The study of mind and intelligence. By Paul Thagard of the University of Waterloo.
Coherence Theory of Truth
- The truth of any (true) proposition consists in its coherence with some specified set of propositions. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by James O. Young.
- Metaphysical and epistemological accounts of color. By Barry Maund of the University of Western Australia.
- Movement in cognitive science which hopes to explain human intellectual abilities using artificial neural networks. By James W. Garson of the University of Houston.
- By Douglas Bridges from Waikato University.
Contemporary Approaches to the Social Contract
- By Fred D'Agostino.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor