Philosophy of Logic
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Assigning Meaning to Proofs
- Report by Robert Constable, subtitled `A semantic basis for problem solving environments'. Constable's aim is to use metamathematical results to guide the making of framewroks for constructive logic, as part of the NuPrl project.
Interpreting Formal Logic
- Article by Jaroslav Peregrin.
On the Meaning of the Logical Constants and the Justifications of the Logical Laws
- Lecture notes of Per Martin-Löf. Argues that a close analysis of the concepts of proof, judgement and justification yield a direct, constructive account of the meaning of logical judgements.
- An introduction to the model-theoretic stasfaction relation, by Peter Suber.
The Meanings of Logical Constants
- Essay by Gilbert Harman, arguing for Prawitz's approach to the semantics of logic based upon a conceptual role semantics.
Torkel Franzén's Homepage
- Contains his PhD thesis, `Provability and Truth'.
What Can't Be Evaluated, Can't Be Evaluated; and It Can't Be Supervalued Either
- Essay by Jerry Fodor and Ernie Lepore attacking an argument for maintaining principle of the excluded middle in the absence of bivalence by the device of supervaluations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor