Philosophy of Education
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
20th WCP: Philosophy of Education
- The Paideia Project: Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Archive of contributed papers in the subject area of philosophy of education.
Classic Texts and Manuscripts in Educational Philosophy
- Archive of e-texts in philosophy of education. Maintained at Colorado University, Denver.
- A leading journal of educational philosophy and theory, co-sponsored by the John Dewey Society and the Philosophy of Education Society.
Encyclopedia of Philosophy of Education
- Online encyclopedia edited by Michael A. Peters and Paulo Ghiraldelli Jr.
Journal of Phenomenology and Education
- Journal of philosophy of education, phenomenologically oriented.
Journal of the Encyclopedia of Philosophy of Education
- Online publication in English and Portuguese.
Materials on the Philosophy of Education
- A collection of e-texts archived at Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, Nebraska.
Philosophical Studies in Education
- Philosophical Studies in Education is published annually by the Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society. The purpose of the journal is to provide a forum for the exchange of scholarly articles dealing with philosophical ideas related to education and schooling, theory and practice, and the differing aims which generally constitute the philosophy of education discipline.
Philosophy and Philosophy of Education
- Links to online essays and papers by Rick Garlikov concerning philosophical topics, particularly philosophy of education and also ethics (moral philosophy).
Philosophy of Education Yearbook
- Online publication of the Philosophy of Education Society.
Philosophy of Liberal Education
- Bibliography of books and articles (many available online) on liberal education.
The History of Education and Childhood
- Besides an annotated links directory, this site offers access to primary source materials online (such as articles by and about Dewey and complete books such as John Locke's 1693 "Some Thoughts..."). This site is maintained by the program in Philosophy and History of Education, University of Nijmegen, Netherlands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor