Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A site maintained by Thomas McCasland.
Bibliography for Alasdair MacIntyre
- By William Hughes. Well organised, covers both his publications and works in response to MacIntyre.
Columbia Encyclopaedia Entry
- Brief entry listed at InfoPlease, a resource for high-school children.
Lakatos and MacIntyre on Incommensurability and the Rationality of Theory-change
- Article by Robert Miner presented at the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Miner notes a similarity between the accounts of Lakatos and MacIntyre in that they wish to uphold the rationality of theoretical activity whilst rejecting empiricist accounts of the nature of theorising.
MACINTYRE-L Mailing List
- Homepage of the MACINTYRE-L mailing list at eGroups, which is devoted to providing a `slow reading' of the works of MacIntyre. Archives and subscription information.
Outline of After Virtue
- Chapter by chapter summary by Ronald C. Arnett.
Pluralism and Ethical Discourse
- Abstract of PhD thesis entitled `Pluralism and Ethical Discourse: Insights from Lonergan, MacIntyre, and Conflict Resolution' by Peter J. Monette, who applies MacIntyre's ethical framework to conflict resolution.
Review of `Alasdair MacIntyre: Critic of Modernity'
- By Martyn Hammersley, of the book by P. McMylor.
Still Waiting for Benedict
- Review by Gilbert Meilaender in First Things of MacIntyre's `Dependent Rational Animals' and of Kelvin Knight's `The MacIntyre Reader'.
The Achievement of Alasdair MacIntyre
- Medium length article by Colin Oakes published in `First Things' a theological magzanine. Mostly concerned with the theses of `After Virtue' and MacIntyre's `conversion' from Marxism to Christianity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor