Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Foundation for the Common Core
- A collection of short essays and poems by Andrzej Wodzianicki. The Common Core Foundation is dedicated to the promotion of the idea of objectifying the subjective. This is done with the hope of demonstrating that what is subjective is really universal, and as such it reflects what is common in all of us.
A Myth for the 21st Century
- An artist's view of reality; a myth based on a theory of what truth is.
A Philosophic Quest: Introspective Thoughts
- Essays providing some insights using ideas derived from Friedrich Nietzsche's theory of language and Mortimer J. Adler's ideas.
Body and Cognitive Mind - The Connection Explained
- About mind and body parallelism.
Brock's Philosophy Page
- A collection of philosophical essays on 20th century metaphysics and early modern philosophy.
Essays on Logic
- Several path-breaking essays on the simplification of logic. Decision procedure for solving syllogisms; use of division line to symbolize alternation; suggestions on new uses for functional symbolism, etc.
- Essays viewing present and past from the future. Themes include shared identity, free will, and space-time.
Infrequently Asked Questions
- Collection of essays on topics such as love, purpose, identity, reality, and time.
- Shows that Kant was mistaken in his belief the distinction between noumenal and phenomenal reality would apply to the conscious mind, thus discrediting identity-theory.
Mind and Mega-Mind
- An analysis of mind as a flow of information and the physical prerequisites needed for a god-like mind to have an over-view of lesser minds.
- Essay arguing that many philosophical problems are dissolved if the self is accepted as unreal. But it must be assumed real in order to justify one's actions.
The First Cause
- Discusses whether or not existence has been caused by a being.
Wayne T. Wright's Philosophy Page
- Essays on the philosophy of mind addressing phenomenal consciousness, perception, and the explanatory gap; written by an academically-trained philosopher.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor