Submit a site
Beauvoir, Simone de
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Book Series on Phenomenology published under the auspices of The World Institute for Advanced Phenomenological Research and Learning
Bulgarian Phenomenological Centre
- Initiated by Prof. Dr. Yvanka B. Raynova in 1995 at the Institute for Philosophical Research of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. Part of the Department for Contemporary European Philosophy. Includes information about international activities, research projects, publications, and seminars, as well as an on-line library.
Center for Advanced Research in Phenomenology
- Extending and deepening phenomenology and kindred continental thought in philosophy, the social sciences, and the humanities.
Centre for Philosophy and Phenomenological Studies
- Has the aim to promote through electronic media philosophical inquiries and exchanges of philosophical findings as well as pedagogical pursuits by interaction with both undergraduate and graduate students in the field of phenomenological research in the widest possible sense
Contributions to Phenomenology
- The purpose of this Book Series is to foster the development of phenomenological philosophy through creative research. Contemporary issues in philosophy, other disciplines and in culture generally, offer opportunities for the application of phenomenological methods that call for creative responses
Encyclopedia of Phenomenology
- The first Encyclopedia available on the subject covering all aspects of one century of phenomenology
FenEsi: Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Links to sites (in different languages) on phenomenological and existential authors and subjects
- One of the largest Book Series on Phenomenology - 145 volumes to present
- A short presentation of "what is" phenomenology.
Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- The second largest American philosophical society,devoted to supporting philosophy inspired by Continental European traditions
The Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology
- BSP publishes papers on phenomenology and existential philosophy as well as contributions from other fields of philosophy. Papers from workers in the humanities and the human sciences interested in the philosophy of their subject will be welcome too. Space will be given to research in progress, to book reviews, and to bibliographies of use to students. The Journal will also provide a forum for interdisciplinary discussion.
The Phenomenology Mailinglist
- An international Phenomenology List publishing news, call for papers, announcements. Discussions in all fields of phenomenology are welcome. The informations are mainly in English, but German & French languages are allowed.
The World Institute for Advanced Phenomenological Research and Learning
- The webpages contain up-to-date information regarding Institute programs, projects, and publications such as the international conference series; the Boston Forum; spring and summer symposia; master classes; the yearbook series Analecta Husserliana; the WPI Monograph Series; the journal Phenomenological Inquiry; as well as other matters of philosophical interest related to joint research projects with universities and advanced research institutions around the world.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor