Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All Crafts for Charity
- Promotes fabric arts for the good of charities all over the world. Free patterns, free advice and lists of agencies in need of your hand made donations. Specialize in helping premature infants and also promote other charities that may need help.
- Trying to improve the lives of children living with HIV/AIDS by answering wishes and paying for computers for the children to use while using treatment centers.
Athletes For Children
- We're a small group of people from a small town who help small children with big illnesses.
Celebrity Charities at TeenPeople.com
- Teen People.com spotlights charities supported by celebrities such as Britney Spears, Tyrese, Justin Timberlake, and Scott Wolf as they give back to their communities around the country.
Child Health Foundation
- Working to prevent and treat life-threatening communicable diseases of infants and children in the United States and abroad.
- Charitable organization in Louisville, Kentucky which provides clothing to needy children.
Donate a Dollar
- Donate a dollar to a family in need.
- A Los Angeles non-profit women's charity dedicated toward alleviating suffering of local children, due to disease, disability, abuse, neglect or poverty.
- Mission is to establish and support GGSFI Community Development Center in Isabela Province, Philippines with programs that are dedicated to reduce the chronic poverty in Isabela.
Get Well Child
- Visitors can genereate free donations for a critically ill child simply by viewing sites, shopping, searching, expressing their opinion, and signing up for free offers
Grant A Wish
- Grant-A-Wish is a national children's charity that provides educational, recreational and supportive services to children, 18 and under, who are battling life-threatening illnesses.
Hats Off for Cancer
- Foundation which collects donated hats and gives them to Canadian children who have lost their hair from cancer treatment.
Healing the Children Southwest Chapter
- Charity for helping the medical community work for children in need with low cost but highly effective surgeries.
Hope And Homes For Children
- A charity, founded by Mark Cook OBE, dedicated to providing a family and future for young victims of war and disaster.
International Care and Relief
- Registered charity devoted to providing help in crisis situations with long term care and aid with the emphasis on self help, health care, educational support for children in need.
- Enhances quality of life for sick children through the therapeutic use of music, often in children's hospices.
- This event shall be held on April 3, 2001 at Universal Studios, North Hollywood, California. 3,000 kids will come together and dance to raise money for other, less fortunate kids. Hosts Micky and Ami Dolenz
Laura's Room at Children's Hospital
- A fundraising and development organization supporting a recreational therapy center for children fighting the challenges of illness.
Little Monkeys Children's Charity
- A new Heywood charity for the 21st Century whose aim is to help disadvantaged children and pregnant women.
Michael Hoefflin Foundation
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the support of families of children with cancer. The foundation provides grant funding for innovative pediatric cancer research, programs for outreach and family support, and public education related to childhood cancer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor