Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Newborns in Need, Inc.
- Organized by volunteer chapters throughout the United States, Canada and Australia to distribute blankets, quilts, sleepers, and other items sewn by volunteers, free of charge to newborn and premature babies and infants in need.
- Free car seats and booster seats for families in need of one.
Sabriya's Castle of Fun Foundation
- Brings Fun Therapy to hospitalized children everywhere.
Send A Child A Smile
- Charitable organization that sends free "smile" packages to children who have experienced a traumatic life event, such as an illness, death or divorce.
Starlight Children's Foundation
- An international, non-profit organization that lifts the spirits of seriously ill children and their loved ones by raising money to make wishes come true.
Sunshine Project for Hospitalized Children
- Nonprofit organization collecting toy donations for distribution to hospitalized and other special needs children.
TLC for Angels - the Heart of Giving
- TLC for Angels is a nation-wide online charity crafting hand made items for preemies, babies, and children in need.
The Children's Fund
- This web site was created to help The Childrens Hospital of Boston's Blood Donor Center raise money for the purchase of a Blood Mobile Unit.
The Children's Wish Foundation
- The Children's Wish Foundation will grant any wish, grant wishes to terminally ill children under the age of eighteen, making dreams come true.
The Royal Children's Hospital Foundation
- The community support arm of Queensland's, (Australia) major paediatric tertiary Hospital. The foundation supports the hospital through state-wide fundraising, donations, bequests and major appeals and funds research, professional development and specialist equipment.
- Children's charity helping disabled children nationwide. Kids charity providing mobility aids (wheelchairs, walking aids) to kids.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor