Submit a site
Individuals Requesting Help
Online charity auctions
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Allows visitors to donate to any Canadian charity online, with no fees to either donor or charity, as well as find volunteer positions and read philanthropy-related news.
- Provides businesses with online technology for presenting and administering employee giving, including payroll deduction and corporate matching programs. Non-profits can be listed on their site or add a link from their own site for a 3% donation processing fee, which includes credit card fees.
- Provides outsourced eDonation payment processing to non-profits and to businesses wishing to connect with them.
- Canadian site providing charitable online giving and information on charities.
- An e-commerce Application Service Provider exclusively for charities. CharityWeb provides customized, secure on-line donation, membership, event registration and shopping cart solutions to charities.
- Facilitates online donations via a listing on their site or a link from the non-profit's site. Charges the non-profit a 6.5% administrative fee, plus approximately 2% for credit card processing. (Fee is reduced to a flat $7.00, plus credit card processing fee, for donations over $100.) A subsidiary of ACCESS International.
- Provides non-profits with fundraising tools via the internet, including maintenance of donor profiles, targeted email databases, potential donor prospecting, and online credit card donation acceptance.
- Make anonymous monthly contributions to one or many organizations working for change.
- Bilingual English-French site which facilitates online donations.
- Provides links to the donation forms at non-profits' websites and to sites that provide reports and information on charities.
Give To Charity
- Facilitates online donations via a listing on their site or a link from the non-profit's site. Charges a 15% processing fee, which includes credit card fees. (Fee is reduced for organizations with monthly transaction volume over $5000.) A subsidiary of Storm Internet Services.
- An easy-to-use, one-stop resource for giving and volunteering from the AOL Foundation. Excellent on-line site for volunteers, donors, and nonprofit organizations.
- Provides non-profits with the ability to accept online donations at their own websites for a fixed monthly fee.
- A way for charities to acquire much needed funds, and donors to give to the charities they wish to support, all through one easy-to-use website.
- Offers K-12 schools free, web-based site building tools and "virtual classrooms" which can include course descriptions, homework assignments, special instructions, and practice quizzes. Site includes a mall which distributes 75% of standard affiliate commissions to the shopper's preferred school.
The Sponsors Network
- Provides support to non-profits through internet advertising by local businesses.
- Internet Service Provider and virtual community for non-profits and charities who want effective fundraising and resource development programs - non-commercial.
- Secure online donation processing, press release distribution, e-mail fundraising campaigns and Internet consulting for non-profit, charitable and religious organizations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor