Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Practical advice on the many and varied personal problems that confront us in life. Includes articles, tools and resources for self help and self improvement.
How to Get Married ... Again
- How to Get Married ... Again - A guide to second weddings.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adams Handicap Fund, The
- To help a person who is handicapped and/or their family to acquire what is needed to help live a better life.
- A 2yr old native american boy suffering from a rare immune deficiency. This site chronicles his disease and ongoing treatment through a bone marrow transplant.
- A 6 years old Chinese girl, Angela (Xue Wei SU), is an orphan with a rare combination of congenital malformations. This group's mission is to bring her to US for better medical treatment.
Appeal to Philonthropist
- Mother of a young girl requiring cochlear implants seeks help. Includes facsimile of doctor's certificate.
Corot, Casper - A Thank-You For Sale
- Self-proclaimed loser asks for money in exchange for a thank-you note.
- Young boy at war with a rare form of Thyroid Cancer that resists treatment. Expenses are high. Your financial help is needed. He has 100 Pokemon and a Jack Russell Terrier.
- Site requesting help to cure a man's wife of sicknesses, from lupus to fibromyalgia to chronic fatigue to arthritis of the lower back.
- Disabled woman needs donations.
- A Mexican student at Allegeny College asking for pennies.
Ebzeev , Alexei -- Cerebral Palsy
- Alexei is a remarkable young man from Southern Russia struggling to overcome cerebral palsy.
- Request for assistance by family experiencing financial difficulties.
- A true story about family's medical and financial struggle to survive.
- Rider trying to raise $2,500 for AIDS care charities and raise awareness of AIDS.
- A patient at the Burzynski Research Institute seeks financial help for treatment of brain cancer.
I Ask For Your Temporary Help
- Seeking short term financial help in the form of individual loans to be repaid within 14 months.
- Sick daughter of disabled parents needs financial support for medical expenses. Omsk, Russia.
Leanne and Carol Andersen Fund
- Andersen family of Bluffton Minnesota seeks financial aid, following the tragic loss of their child and the serious injury of her mother.
- Central Texas baby born with Trisomy 13, a rare chromosome disorder. Funding for hearing aids is requested.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor