Submit a site
Student Exchange Programs
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
California Private High School
- Fusion Academy & Learning Center is a private, alternative school and comprehensive after-school program that helps students with individualized needs through a unique approach to learning an life.
- CAEP International Training Programs in Agriculture, Enology, Equine, Horticulture, Western Equine, and More!
- Our TEFL course in Madrid provides not only viable and accessible job opportunities, but also a once in a lifetime chance to see the world and gain invaluable international work experience.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIMS Education Foundation
- A non-profit, independent organization which administers a rapidly growing and increasingly complex educational materials development program.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Responsible for the accreditation of post-MD medical training programs within the United States. Accreditation is accomplished through a peer review process and is based upon established standards and guidelines.
American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- An organization concerned with improving the educational process by encouraging scholarly inquiry related to education and by promoting the dissemination and practical application of research results. AERA is the most prominent international professional organization with the primary goal of advancing educational research and its practical application.
Arab Center for Arabization Translation Authorship and Publication (ACATAP)
- Branch of Arab League Educational Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO) for Translation of recent and valuable books in all fields of science and education, it issues a periodical journal, "Arabization."
Association for Childhood Education International
- Provides information on the organization's history and purpose, lists of members and committees, a guide to standards, and published materials.
Association for Community Colleges (ACC)
- An organization of young people in Europe that advocates the creation of a network of community colleges to study European character and culture. Information on programs and events, group statutes, and membership.
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- An organization for professional educators.
Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities
- National campus activities organization servicing the needs of campus programming departments and other campus organizations. Provides a network to meet other campuses, new programming vendors, and new talent for your campus activities program.
Association of American International Colleges and Universities
- AAICU member institutions are American institutions of international higher education, located abroad in Europe and the Middle East, and which are accredited in the United States or enjoy equivalent status.
Association of Cooperative Educators
- International professional organization for people interested in all phases of cooperative education.
Association of Virtual Universities, Colleges, and Schools
- Focuses on accrediting virtual universities, colleges, and private schools. AVUCS also is an application service provider to virtual universities, colleges, and schools.
Bibliotecas Para La Gente
- The Northern California chapter of REFORMA, the National Organization to Promote Library and Information Services to Latinos and the Spanish-Speaking. Details about the group, membership, materials and outreach efforts, links to related sites, and contact information.
Building With Books
- Builds (through student fundraising) schoolhouses in third-world countries and translates the experiences into social studies and english materials (videos, pictures) for American high schools.
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to leading change in education through projects and programs that prepare students for the technological workplace of the future.
- Dedicated to promoting community service in higher education.
Center for Academic Transformation
- The center's mission is to serve as a source of expertise and support for those in higher education who wish to take advantage of the capabilities of information technology to transform their academic practices.
Center for Social and Ethical Concerns
- Dedicated to educating college students and members of the larger community about pressing societal problems from the perspective of Catholic Social Teaching.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor