Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Education Law Association
- Education Law Association is a nonadvocacy, nonprofit organization providing a forum for the dissemination of information about current issues in education law.
NSBA Council of School Attorneys
- Our mission is leadership in legal advocacy for public schools. The Council was formed in 1967 to provide information and practical assistance to attorneys who represent public school districts.
National Association for Public Interest Law
- NAPIL is a law student-founded organization that provides legal services to low-income people. Law students interested in public interest law can find job postings, internship opportunities, and even student loan repayment plans.
National Association of College and University Attorneys
- The Association's purpose is to enhance legal assistance to colleges and universities by educating attorneys and administrators to the nature of campus legal issues. It has an equally important role to play in the continuing legal education of university counsel.
National Women Law Student's Association
- NWLSA is a national organization for women law students. Members receive informative newsletters about current legal issues. NWLSA also hosts an annual national conference that focuses on women's issues in the law.
Women's Law Alliance--Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Women's Law Alliance is a community service organization, a legal resource, and a networking tool for law students and attorneys.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor