Submit a site
Intellectual Property Organizations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIM Computer Users Association for Solicitors and Legal Practitioners
- The ACUA is a voluntary and independent body of firms of solicitors and Local Authorities around the UK that use AIM systems.
- The IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. Cancun, Mexico; 21--24 May 2001.
Berkeley Center for Law & Technology
- Fostering advancement of technology by promoting the understanding and guiding the development of intellectual property and related fields of law
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- A research program founded to explore cyberspace, share in its study, and help pioneer its development.
British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (BILETA)
- Promoting technology in legal education throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Canadian Society for the Advancement of Legal Technology
- Not-for-profit association of lawyers, vendors, administrators, consultants and others interested in the use of computer technology in the practice of law in Canada.
Computer Law Association
- A non-profit international association serving information technology professionals worldwide with case developments and articles on computer law.
Computer Policy and Law Program
- Striving to answer policy-related questions, and to educate users about ways in which they can take advantage of these technologies without violating ethical or legal standards.
Consumer Project on Technology
- More than half the listings treat intellectual property. Topics include patents, access to patented drugs, links to summaries and position papers, resources for intellectual property law (domestic and international), and select internet resources.
Cyberspace Bar Association
- Provides a forum for the distribution of articles, motions, and briefs, informative to attorneys actively engaged in the practice of internet law. Links for further research.
Cyberspace Law Committee
- From the Section of Business Law, American Bar Association.
Forum on the Advancement of Court Technology
- Consortium of private sector companies and senior court representatives dedicated to strengthening the dialogue between courts and their providers of technology.
Legal Technology Institute
- Providing a forum for making a positive impact and improving technology in the legal profession.
Norwegian Research Center for Computers and Law
- Devoted to research and education in information technologies and their application.
Ohio Supercomputer Center Technology Policy Group: ECLIPS
- Addressing the legal and policy challenges arising from the use of emerging high performance computing and networking technologies by government, industry and universities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor