Submit a site
Technology Law Organizations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law
- The largest, and probably most influential, intellectual property organization in the U.S.
American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association of attorneys specializing in the practice of intellectual property law. Site includes analyses of copyright, trademark and patent issues.
Community Trade Mark Advisory Initiative
- An initiative of Munich attorneys for promoting the knowledge of the Community trademark.
Copyright Society of America
- CSUSA is dedicated to enhancing awareness of copyright laws in an age of new technologies and fosters interest and advances in copyright law.
INTA - International Trademark Association
- Association of trademark owners and associated professionals dedicated to promoting the role of trademarks worldwide.
Intellectual Property Group
- Practice group of leading bar association for conservative and libertarian attorneys.
Intellectual Property Law Society
- A student group at the Iowa Law School interested in issues of copyright, trademark, patents, and cyberlaw.
Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- Advocating intellectual property rights, increased knowledge of the law, professional ethics, the development of patent, trademark and copyright law.
Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association has monthly meetings to discuss various IP topics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor