Submit a site
Spouses and Domestic Partners
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
USA Green Card Lottery
- Enter the green card lottery to win a green card to live and work in the United States. Prepare your DV lottery application completely and accurately online.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACLU: Immigrant Rights
- American Civil Liberties Union information resources, position statements, and activities related to the rights of immigrants in the United States.
Campaign for Migrants' Human Rights
- Information and documents on the campaign to ratify 1990 "International Convention on the Protection of Migrants' Human Rights".
Central American Refugee Center CARECEN-N.Y.
- Updates on human rights in Central America and immigration laws in the United States.
Citizens & Immigrants For Equal Justice
- A grassroots coalition of American/Legal Resident families with a Legal Resident loved one who has a conviction and is now facing mandatory detention and deportation due to the enactment and retroactive application of the 1996 immigration laws.
- Campaign against the deportation of persons by plane. It's having so much success that Lufthansa may stop doing deportations. Now the're in contact with Spanish and English groups to repeat it in these countries
Detained and Deprived of Rights: Children in the Custody of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization
- In this report (December 1998) based on site visits and interviews Human Rights Watch found that the INS continues to violate its own regulations and the rights of children in its custody.
Education & Computer Connection
- This education site has a thematic, multi-cultural, interdisciplary unit for students on immigration.
European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE)
- An umbrella organisation of 60+ refugee-assisting agencies in Europe
Federation for American Immigration Reform ( FAIR )
- Working to help the American public convince Congress that United States immigration must be reduced. Information and links on a wide variety of immigration-related topics.
- Virtual community for refugees and refugee organizations, constructed by the European Network for the Integration of Refugees.
- Categorized immigration links. Updated daily with latest immigration news and procedures (primarily U.S.).
Immigration Issues from About.com
- Links and information about immigration law, policy, social and ethical issues.
Immigration Law from About.com
- News, arguments, and reference material on immigration, including information for immigrants. Focus is primarily on the United States and other English-speaking countries.
Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Web site provides immigration and naturalization information including immigration law, immigration statistics, and immigration forms.
International Center for Migration, Ethnicity and Citizenship
- Engages in scholarly research and public policy analysis bearing on international migration, refugees, and the incorporation of newcomers. Based at New York City's New School for Social Research.
National Immigration Forum
- Advocates and builds public support for public policies that welcome immigrants and refugees to the United States and that are fair and supportive to newcomers in our country.
National Network for Immigration and Refugee Rights
- Helps promote fairness and safe, healthy environments for immigrants, refugees, and their families by supporting education, research, advocacy and bridge-building among all of America's Communities.
New Immigration Laws are Destroying People's Lives
- Describes recent immigration legislation and the effect it is having on American citizens and immigrants.
SIREN: Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network
- Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network (SIREN) exists to empower all immigrants and refugees in order to achieve full human rights. Since our founding, we have developed unique strategies that integrate direct services, community education, leadership development, and policy advocacy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor