Submit a site
Natural Family Planning
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Are There Unmet Family Planning Needs in Europe?
- Study reported in Family Planning Perspectives.
- Center for Reproductive Law and Policy issues information and position statements on access to contraception, including emergency forms, around the world.
Contraceptive Failure and Unintended Pregnancy
- Essay: Ambivalence toward pregnancy and ambivalence toward -- often downright dislike of -- birth control methods is probably a cause of "unintended" conception.
Family Planning - Reproductive Health Outlook
- Summary of the status of family planning worldwide and assessment of current needs.
Family Planning Services in Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Surveys in Great Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden and the U.S. identify factors determining the success of family planning in preventing adolescent pregnancy. From Family Planning Perspectives.
- Intended to raise public awareness. Explores several aspects of international family planning, the link between family planning and the environment, and maternal health and child health.
Global Reproductive Health Forum
- GRHF seeks to promote democratic discussions about reproductive health, rights, and gender on the net. (Languages: English, Espanol, Francais)
Improving Contraceptive Choices and Services
- Family Health International research, education and services in family planning, STDS/HIV and family health. Worldwide scope. Multiple languages available.
Kaiser Daily Health Reports: Reproductive Health
- Daily reports on reproductive issues; often includes abortion-related news.
Priority Issue: Contraception
- Center for Reproductive Law and Policy position statements and fact sheets about topics related to access to contraception in the U.S.
- Outlines concerns about the safety and possible carcinogenicity of quinacrine, use of which is banned in many countries but is being considered for use in sterilization programs in poor countries.
Refusing to Participate In Health Care: A Continuing Debate
- Analysis by the Alan Guttmacher Institute on the issue of whether individuals and institutions should be permitted to refuse to participate in reproductive and other health care services on the grounds of religious belief or moral objection.
Reproductive Health Technologies Project
- Reproductive freedom advocacy group, based in the U.S. News and information on emerging issues in contraception, including new contraceptive technologies.
Research Library: Contraceptive Technologies
- The Global Reproductive Health Forum at Harvard listing of articles and essays about issues related to contraception and contraceptive research.
Reshaping Reproductive Health
- Information and advocacy related to the delivery of family planning services through Medicaid Managed Care in the U.S. Includes information on policies on access to abortion and family planning for Medicaid clients in each state.
The 'Illegitimacy Bonus' and State Efforts To Reduce Out-of-Wedlock Births--Patricia Donovan
- Article from Family Planning Perspectives about the progress of U.S. efforts to reduce pregnancy among welfare recipients.
The Politics of Contraceptive Research
- Essay critiquing the development of immuno-contraceptives, also known as anti-fertility "vaccines", which aim to turn the body's immune system against reproductive components.
The Role of Contraception In Reducing Abortion
- Review of statistics on the relationship of contraceptive use to abortion rates.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor