Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Response to Concerns about Population Assistance
- Alan Guttmacher Institute position statement on international family planning programs.
Don't Fund UNFPA Population Control (Commentary)
- A scathing criticism of the United Nations Population Fund, by Stephen Moore of the Cato Institute.
Family Planning Service Expansion and Technical Support Project
- The SEATS II Project promotes the development and expansion of family planning and reproductive health services in Africa and Asia.
Family Planning or Population Control?
- Western-funded family planning projects have been accused of coercing people into sterilization and abortion, making some third-world governments resistant to Western family planning projects generally.
IPPF's Sustainability Initiative
- Capacity-building program of International Planned Parenthood Federation aims to improve the institutional development, quality of service and financial sustainability of Family Planning Associations in Ghana, Guyana, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal, and South Africa.
International Family Planning
- Web resources and links on international family planning, from Planned Parenthood web site.
JHPIEGO - Family Planning Training
- A nonprofit organization that works in developing countries to train health professionals in modern reproductive health care, especially family planning. Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University.
Perceptions of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Issues - Central Asia Region
- Field-based focus group report of evaluations covering family planning issues in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan.
Population Research Institute
- Documents abuses of human rights in pursuit of population control; argues for moderate population growth and "economic development models which respect the dignity and rights of the individual human person and the family."
Population and Health Materials Working Group
- Organizations that work with the Population, Health and Nutrition Center of USAID. Site has information and resources for population, health and nutrition activities in developing countries. POPLINE has abstracts of the worldwide literature on population, family planning, and related health issues.
Prevention First: A Three-Pronged Strategy To Integrate Family Planning Program Efforts Against HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Article in International Family Planning Perspectives discusses the need for new strategies to help reduce STI transmission around the world.
Why Family Planning Matters
- Issue of Johns Hopkins "Population Reports" newsletter offers technical information for worldwide family planning advocacy. Topics include benefits of family planning, offering women choices, encouraging safer sex, reaching out to youth and to men, protecting the environment, and aiding development.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor