Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A nonprofit organization working to build the first and only residential-care home for troubled adolescents in Paraguay.
- A nonprofit educational information and referral resource on all issues of child welfare, child health and child safety.
- Focuses on the effect of conflict on civilian children
South Carolina Families for Kids & Nexus for Youth at Risk
- A collaborative initiative designed to engage agencies of the State of South Carolina in a joint effort to promote healthy development, educational success, and job readiness skills for children and youth.
StandUp For Kids
- "A nationally acclaimed and recognized all volunteer nonprofit organization committed to the rescue of homeless and street kids. Working with high risk youth, runaways, children of the night, and throwaways. Twenty outreach program in nine states.
The Child Advocate Network
- Serves the needs of children, families and professionals while addressing medical, educational, psychiatric, legal and legislative issues.
The Schott Center
- The Schott Foundation's mission is to develop and strengthen the movement for equity in education and child care. The Foundation funds initiatives aimed at improving public policy and educational and advocacy organizations.
- A student club dedicated to educating the public about local and world issues related to child protection and child advocacy.
Wisconsin Council on Children and Families
- A nonprofit, multi-issue child and family advocacy agency, whose mission is to promote the well-being of children and families in Wisconsin by advocating for effective and efficient health, education, and human service delivery systems.
World Children's Center
- A planned community for approximately 500 orphaned, neglected and abused children from Georgia, the United States and the world.
World Vision: You can make a difference.
- A leading, international, Christian aid organisation that is working worldwide to bring hope and change to communities in need through our relief and development projects aimed at helping children in developing countries
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor