Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Congo Child Soldiers
- This site promotes disarmament and demobilization of child soldiers in Congo.
Cry For Love
- A general child advocacy site that offers links to child welfare organizations and forums.
Eye to Eye : Palestinian refugees
- Photographs and stories by young Palestinian refugees that offers visitors to come and share their stories and see where they live.
Fair Treatment for Teens
- A site that encourages participating businesses pledge to help ensure that young people won't be taken advantage of because of their age or inexperience and that they understand their rights as employees.
Family Preservation & Child Welfare Network
- Offers trends and facts on child abuse & neglect, foster care, adoption, family violence, and child protective services.
Family Service Society
- This site works to encourage and support individuals and families to improve their quality of life and to promote social responsibility.
Federation for Children with Special Needs
- A center for parents and parent organizations to work together on behalf of children with special needs and their families. (Massachusetts)
Kids First Fund
- Designed to serve children who are orphans, handicapped, sexually abused, physically abused and pregnant teenagers in developing countries and economies of our world.
- A registered UK charity committed to keeping children safe from harm or abuse.
National Association for Multicultural Education
- This site supports efforts in educational equity and social justice and provides resources for students and educators and valuable links to other sites.
National Association of Child Advocates
- Nationwide network of nonprofit, multi-issue, nonpartisan state and local child advocacy organizations working to ensure children's safety, security, health and education.
National Children's Advocacy Center
- Provides prevention, intervention, training, and treatment services in the field of child abuse and neglect.
National Coalition for Child Protection Reform
- Works to make the system better serve America's most vulnerable children by trying to change policies concerning child abuse, foster care and family preservation.
National Mentoring Partnership
- An organization, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that is a resource for mentors and mentoring initiatives nationwide.
On the Capitol Doorstep
- Provides information on California and federal legislation affecting young children with a focus on child care and development programs.
- An organization across NY State advocating parent rights to obtain the authority to raise their teenage children by reforming legislation amending the persons in need of supervision law, raising the age up to 18.
Parent Help U.S.A.
- A non-profit charitable organization dedicated to preventing the abuse of infants and children through parent education and family services, and emphasizes discipline without hitting or harming.
Partnership for Children
- A non-profit group dedicated to improving the lives of children and youth in Greater Kansas City.
Prevent Child Abuse Illinois
- This organization works to prevent all forms of child abuse and neglect through public awareness campaigns, parent education and support programs, advocacy, and training and technical assistance.
Prevent Child Abuse in Iowa
- This site works to end child abuse through parent education, home visitor, sexual abuse prevention, young parents programs, and crisis child care.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor