Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Genealogy and History from the Islands of Melanesia.
Melanesian Archive Miscellaneous Manuscript Collection
- This collection contains single manuscripts, typescripts and other materials which have been given to the Melanesian Archive since 1982. It includes many conference papers and other unpublished reports, most concerning anthropological topics.
Melanesian Studies Resource Center & Melanesian Archive, University of California San Diego
- an overview of library materials, both published and unpublished, pertinent to the study of Melanesia.
Oksapmin Society and World View
- PhD thesis on culture in Oksapmin, West Sepik Province: an aesthetic oneness of opposites.
Papua New Guinea Online: the Premier PNG Site
- This message board is primarily conducted in the English dialect spoken in Papua New Guinea, i.e., as influence by Tok Pisin. Some messages are in Tok Pisin.
Vanuatu Cultural Center
- The VCC is an organization that works to record and promote the diverse cultures of the Pacific archipelago of Vanuatu.
Vanuatu Music Research Projects
- Vanuatu Music Projects, Musik Stadi ia long Republik blong Vanuatu Ethnomusicology, Music Education, Contemporary Music Research, at the Vanuatu Cultural Centre, Kaljoral Senta blong Vanuatu.
- This site's purpose is to become an extensive resource for research on the Internet concerning the people and cultures of the Pacific, beginning with the host culture of the Maori of Aotearoa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor