Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Native American Program at the Arizona Association for Community Health Centers provides information and resources on issues surrounding Native American Health in Arizona
Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
- Founded in 1975 in recognition that aboriginal health needs can best be met by those of a similar background. Membership, scholarship and conference information, publications and workshops.
American Indian Community House
American Indian Health Central
- Based in Los Angeles, California. Dedicated to providing health information, education, referral and outreach services to both American Indians and non-Indians. Forum, chat, links.
American Indian or Alaskan Native Health Research
- US Center for Disease Control project to gather more health data for minority status peoples. List of grantees and project descriptions for 1991-1994.
Babisea School of Native American Medicine
- A school of Native American medicine (Sonoran) for the training and enhancement of practitioners in the healing professions.
- Alternative medicine healing practice based on Native American medicine.
Healing of Nations
- Suicide prevention and crisis intervention for Native American youth by Black Bear of the Montana Blackfeet, traditional art therapist and scholar. Essays, mental health brochures, links.
Health of Native People of North America
- Annotated Mediagraphy by Sharon Gray and Edward Starr. Reprinted from the MC Journal.
Indian Health Service Internet
- Responsible for providing federal health services to American Indians and Alaska natives.
Kakakaway & Associates Medicine Wheel Training
Kodiak Area Native Association
- Kodiak Area Native Association provides health care and social services to Alaska Natives living on and around Kodiak Island.
Native American Cancer Research Corporation
- Based in Pine, Colorado, USA. Project overview, workshops, survivors' network, publications, statistics, events, links.
Native American Healing
- Guide to native American herbal remedies and how to use them today.
Native American Herbs and Plants of the Southwest
- History of Native American herbs and plants of the Southwest, and how they were given to the world for alternative medicine and to increase the world's food supply.
Native American Women's Health Education Resource Center
- Local, national, and international programs. Domestic violence, AIDS, cancer, and fetal alcohol syndrome prevention initiatives. Youth, wellness, adult learning, food pantry, environmental awareness and action services.
- Business providing healing techniques including Essene and Native American ceremonies such as firewalks, rebirths, sweatlodges, and weekend retreats.
Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Health statstics and general fact sheets about 40 member tribes, descriptions of programs, committees, and workgroups. Local events and employment opportunities.
- Native American justice and sexual abuser management. Maison Waseskun House.
White Wolf's Medicine Page
- Native American Medicine and Crafts
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor