Submit a site
Emergency Services Personnel
Open Directory Project
Resources for Family
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Sysoon | sysoon.com
- Sysoon offers more than 100 millions death records worldwide for FREE. Sysoon is an invaluable source of genealogical information and the most comprehensive Funeral industry directory.
Light a Virtual Candle
- Honor the hero in your life. Light a Virtual Candle for America, peace, a loved one, or anything at all.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Place To Remember
- A national registry of current obituaries and online memorials.
- A searchable national database of obituaries. Provides enduring online memorials for sharing and preserving the memories of a lifetime.
Angel Hugs' Memorial Garden
- Lists the name of a loved one who has passed way.
- Internet memorial service for loved ones who have passed from this earth, but not from our hearts. An internet mausoleum containing obituary type memorials.
- Virtual memorials with settings and options including photographs, the epitaph, a eulogy, and messages.
- A site dedicated to the memory of all humans on Earth.
- Dedicated to preserve memories of family, friends, or pets for generations to enjoy.
Hello From Heaven Memorials
- Site contains a number of obituary like memorials, all presented in standard format, few photos.
In Memory of Our Loved Ones
- A free service to display messages permanently.
In Memory of...
- Post a tribute to a deceased loved one.
- A website dedicated to those who are gone, but forever in our hearts. Dedication can be added for free.
Internet Obituary Network
- Lists death notices and obituary information, free, no memorials, contact via email, letter or phone.
Little Angels in Heaven
- To increase awareness about the most horrible crime of all. Pays tribute to children slain by their parents.
Memorial Web Park
- Complete web-based Memorial services with full genealogy support. Additional services in support of Educational Institutions as well as all organizations fighting violent and unnecessary death.
- The Free site that immortalizes your friends and loved ones.
- Obituaries pulled from 2,000 news sources around the web.
- Internet guest book allows mourners to view memorials or write remembrances and have a presence at funerals, memorials, and wakes.
Our Healing Hearts
- A grief support site for those who have lost or are losing loved ones. Poetry, memorials, and a message board.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor