Submit a site
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium
- Information on plutonium, plutonium disposition, current research, and related topics.
ENTECH Engineering - Advanced Radiological Software
- Consulting company providing technical support and computer software to the nuclear power industry in the areas of radiological engineering, and atmospheric dispersion of radioactive effluents.
Energy Research, Inc., ERI Consulting and Co
- The company services include engineering analysis, management consulting, and scientific research in nuclear energy, conventional energy, risk management, probabilistic risk assessment and environmental systems.
International Centre for Environmental and Nuclear Sciences (ICENS)
- ICENS is a multi-disciplinary research centre located on the Mona campus of the University of the West Indies in Jamaica.
Japan Nuclear Cycle Development Institute
- JNC's Key Projects are those which form the basis of the fuel cycle: the fast breeder reactor (FBR), advanced reprocessing, plutonium fuel fabrication and the disposal of high-level radioactive waste.
Karlsruhe Lead Laboratory (KALLA)
- Research and development work at Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, FR Germany, on "Transmutation of Nuclear Waste" and "Accelerator Driven Systems (ADS)".
Karlsruhe Research Center
- About Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, one of the main national research centers in Germany, working on Environment, Energy, Microsystems Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Fundamental Research.
- The Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute", the first state national research Center of Russia, was set up in place of the I.V.Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy in November 1991.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory's central mission is to reduce the global nuclear danger
Netherlands Energy Research Foundation (ECN)
- Leading institute for energy research in the Netherlands, conducts research under contract from the government and other entities. Research areas include solar energy, wind energy, biomass, clean fossil, energy efficiency, and policy studies.
Nuclear and Reactor Physics at KTH
- Research on accelerator driven systems (ADS), Monte Carlo based reactor core calculation and safety analysis of transmutation, performed by this department at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).
Stern Laboratories Inc.
- Conducts reliability and safety experiments under contract to utilities, nuclear reactor and fuel vendors, government agencies and nuclear equipment suppliers.
- Specialists in nuclear, materials and environmental technology, located in Sweden.
Tajoura Nuclear Research Center
- Applied and fundamental research in physics, chemistry, biology and other related sciences by 100% Libyan scientist.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor