Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
High Flux Isotope Reactor Facility
- One of the world's most powerful research reactors, used for neutron-scattering experiments and for the production of transuranium isotopes for for research, industrial, and medical applications.
ORNL Reporter Newsletter
Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Home Page
- ORNL conducts basic and applied research and development to create scientific knowledge and technological solutions in key areas of science; increase the availability of clean, abundant energy; restore and protect the environment; and contribute to national security. Located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory in the News
- A review of Oak Ridge National Laboratory-related news compiled by the ORNL Research Libraries.
Reactor and Fuel Cycle Analysis Group
- The RFCA group maintains the ORNL expertise for the development, application, and management of computational technologies for the analysis of a wide range of problems within the nuclear safety domain.
- The SCALE Code System was developed by ORNL under contract with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Department of Energy to perform criticality safety, radiation shielding, spent fuel characterization, and heat transfer analyses of nuclear fuel facilities and package designs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor